The First Stop concept
First Stop: a truly pan-European network
First Stop has almost 2,000 professional tyre service centres in 25 European countries. Depending on the specialisation of the centre, our tyre experts service passenger cars, commercial vans, motorcycles, trucks and tractors. Each centre is dedicated to offering its customers the best service and products. It is this customer-centred approach and technical expertise that makes each and every centre a First Stop centre. Our network is developing fast. Each year, about a hundred independent centres join our network. Are you interested in becoming a First Stop partner? Please send us an e-mail. Your local First Stop representative is happy to meet you and tell you more.
First Stop consists of:
- Our equities (centres owned by the company in France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, the UK, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium) which represent a solid base of centres with extensive experience and expertise. All equities share best practice and can rely on top quality back-office support. They also have regular contact with the independent partners in their respective countries.
- Independent partners (franchisees) that have concluded a partnership contract (soft franchise*) with First Stop.
First Stop combines the forces of both equities and independent partners in business development and coverage improvement across Europe to better satisfy customers’ needs.
What are the benefits of being a First Stop franchisee?
- Multi-brand concept.
- Strategic partnerships and agreements with Bridgestone as well as other top quality suppliers.
- *Soft franchise agreement: offering a high level of independence and freedom compared to other market players which allows our partners to offer their customers the best whilst diversifying and developing their business in the direction they prefer.
- Fleet agreements.
- A professional and dedicated team of managers to support your business development (Business Development Managers).
- Support for store identity, marketing activities and training programmes.
- Back-up of a professional pan-European network and experienced equities.
How to join the First Stop network
The kind of partnership we can develop together depends on the share of brands offered by our strategic partners, the quality of your point-of-sale and your store identity.
Contact our Business Development Manager in your country to find out more about the benefits and participation conditions for joining First Stop.